CuriousIslander

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Screenshot 2022-04-30 101437.jpg

It really is simple.....
Buy an electric car...:):):)

That is such a stupid thing to do. I hope lots of high co2 car owners do this and wreck their engines, exhausts and fuel tanks. Detergents cling to liquids and damage metal when sat for a long time. And when you burn it it becomes even more corrosive to metal work. So, say goodbye to the oil rings on your pistons, to the fuel injector nozzles, manifold gaskets and DPF/Cat precious metals.

Please share as much as possible 😆. Get as many of these ICE cars off the road as possible 😂

That is such a stupid thing to do. I hope lots of high co2 car owners do this and wreck their engines, exhausts and fuel tanks. Detergents cling to liquids and damage metal when sat for a long time. And when you burn it it becomes even more corrosive to metal work. So, say goodbye to the oil rings on your pistons, to the fuel injector nozzles, manifold gaskets and DPF/Cat precious metals.

Please share as much as possible 😆. Get as many of these ICE cars off the road as possible 😂
Personally, I find it a bit of a worry that people might follow this "trick". Those most likely to try it are those whose budget is already tight and are trying their best to keep their car on the road in what are challenging times. To potentially end up damaging their engine and the extra cost involved could be something they simply cannot afford.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom