Slow gear box change repair

Jto

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello all
I would like to ask all UK users who have the EV slow gearbox change or any other gear box not working as should, has any one had any repair or answer to the problem From there dealerships
It has been suggested that we could report this to the DVLA or has any one done this Or would be willing if a number of us user to do this.

Vehicle recalls and faults

I have put the link above if you like to go and read what they would do.

I was in a long standing MG dealership on Thursday with a different fault on my HS PHEV. I was talking to the service manager as my car was getting a software update too. I asked if the update was anything to do with the dangerously laggy gear change in ev mode. It obviously wasn't to do with that fault, but he (supposedly) had never heard of such a problem. I find that hard to believe and so I suspect MG and dealers are in deliberate denial mode and won't admit a design fault.

I was in a long standing MG dealership on Thursday with a different fault on my HS PHEV. I was talking to the service manager as my car was getting a software update too. I asked if the update was anything to do with the dangerously laggy gear change in ev mode. It obviously wasn't to do with that fault, but he (supposedly) had never heard of such a problem. I find that hard to believe and so I suspect MG and dealers are in deliberate denial mode and won't admit a design fault.
Thank you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom