Snow Foam time

chowbenter

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
The car has only done 60 odd miles since I got it at the beginning of February o_O so as I've just been for my vaccination jab I thought I'll wash it as the back of the car is white with road grit salt. 😩

uYn1jynl.jpg

I see the jet wash out. Is it okay to use with our car?

And do you wax/ceramic wax at the end? Anything special for alloys?

I see the jet wash out. Is it okay to use with our car?

And do you wax/ceramic wax at the end? Anything special for alloys?

I don't go too near the paintwork with this lance although the lance this silverline induction pressure washer came with was very powerful and quite frankly rubbish, the pressure washer itself is very good & quiet, The lance had a tendency to leak at the joints so I used another lance I had that produced less pressure and it worked out a treat.

I've used this Prokleen snow foam for a few years now which has wax in it. No I don't use anything else on the bodywork or alloys. I just like using the snowfoam stuff as it's more interesting that a bucket & sponge. (y) ProKleen Snow Foam Shampoo 10L Car Care Wax Wash Detailing pH Neutral High Gloss 701772911579 | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't go too near the paintwork with this lance although the lance this silverline induction pressure washer came with was very powerful and quite frankly rubbish, the pressure washer itself is very good & quiet, The lance had a tendency to leak at the joints so I used another lance I had that produced less pressure and it worked out a treat.

I've used this Prokleen snow foam for a few years now which has wax in it. No I don't use anything else on the bodywork or alloys. I just like using the snowfoam stuff as it's more interesting that a bucket & sponge. (y) ProKleen Snow Foam Shampoo 10L Car Care Wax Wash Detailing pH Neutral High Gloss 701772911579 | eBay
Is snow foam any good - or just fun to use/a good money spinner? I’ve used it - it’s fun to use but you still need to hand wash the car 🙂

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is snow foam any good - or just fun to use/a good money spinner? I’ve used it - it’s fun to use but you still need to hand wash the car 🙂
I find it really good, better than the washing up liquid I used to use :D I just leave it on for 5 minutes then work it in with the soft nylon telescopic car wash brush then blast it off.

When I can, I will be taking mine down the road to the hand car wash place I use and for the princely sum of a fiver sit in comfort while someone else does the work.

I wonder how they would take to the suggestion that they should install a charger for me while they are doing it. :)

Last edited:
When I can, I will be taking mine down the road to the hand car wash place I use and for the princely sum of a fiver sit in comfort while someone else does the work.

I wonder how they would take to the suggestion that they should install a charger for me while they are doing it. :)
Take the granny charger with you!

Snow foamed the car up with the karcher, great fun

Attachments

• 20210418_123313.jpg
    20210418_123313.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 129
I used a spray model to wash underneath the car, but have now noticed the engine bay became wet due to a whopping under car gap in the under body protection. Worth noting if you wash underneath

Ask them and let me know how you get on
Don't forget to tell which car wash if positive , must confess won't hold my breath lol

Ask them and let me know how you get on
Don't forget to tell which car wash if positive , must confess won't hold my breath lol
Definitely don't hold your breath...the charger part was very much tongue in cheek.

Mine has had two this week. An extensive one following our return from holiday and then a quick rinse and wax. I have to admit that it looks good sparkling in the sunshine. I was out this morning and I was walking back to the car. A couple had stopped to look and admire it.😀

Mine has had two this week. An extensive one following our return from holiday and then a quick rinse and wax. I have to admit that it looks good sparkling in the sunshine. I was out this morning and I was walking back to the car. A couple had stopped to look and admire it.😀
It’s nice when you like your car. Nothing like a clean car. I used to just sit in my garage and look at my motorbikes! Ex-wife thought I was mad - said ‘you never look at me like that!’

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom