Software issues

TonyB

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have had my car from November and it’s been back into the garage 5 times first saying it was a fault so they reprogrammed the car again since then radio goes off for 3 hours at a time can’t change or anything Bluetooth has stopped working wouldn’t pair with my phone kept ringing the wrong people also saying the wrong date and time and you would pass by the car sometimes and the car would be talking away to itself when switched off the car has had various upgrades to the soft wear but only lasts for half a day and goes back to how it was very annoying when you go into the dealers and all they say is they have to raise another ticket with MG which I am getting very fed up with hearing on Monday we say goodbye to the car again for another couple of days as they are going to change the big screen and everything connected with it and renew so wish me luck but in saying this I still actually love the car it’s just the software issues which are the bug bear at the moment

I was going to say it sounds like an infotainment unit fault, and it looks like the dealership have come to the same conclusion. They will always try the cheapest fixes first.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom