Software version EP22_MCEUK_NAV_31.13_200611_R

Having downloaded the app for Mac, it tells me to insert the USB drive from the car nav. I'm assuming it doesn't have one. So I've formatted a thumb drive (32GB) as FAT. When inserted, the app does not recognise it. Any suggestions?

Having downloaded the app for Mac, it tells me to insert the USB drive from the car nav. I'm assuming it doesn't have one. So I've formatted a thumb drive (32GB) as FAT. When inserted, the app does not recognise it. Any suggestions?
Insert the thumb drive into the car, go to the nav setting page and scroll down to select update. This takes a snapshot of the car's nav version etc. Then go to naviextras toolbox and it will detect your thumb drive and show you what's available.

You have to insert usb in car, go to settings somewhere and then you can download the current state of the sat nav installed onto the usb.
Then go to laptop and to app with usb. It uses that app and existing data to update usb.
Then replace usb in car and update.
BEWARE

I tried again today - failed again. Message was 'Update package is invalid.'

I'm going to stop trying now - I very rarely use the built in SatNav, always opt for Apple CarPlay instead. I've got more to lose than gain by attempting this any more.

Insert the thumb drive into the car, go to the nav setting page and scroll down to select update. This takes a snapshot of the car's nav version etc. Then go to naviextras toolbox and it will detect your thumb drive and show you what's available.
tried this but cant find update tab in nav settings

If MG dealers are struggling with the up dating of software what chance do we have doing our self?

Tentei novamente hoje - falhei novamente. A mensagem era 'O pacote de atualização é inválido'.

Vou parar de tentar agora - muito raramente uso o SatNav integrado, sempre opto pelo Apple CarPlay. Tenho mais a perder do que a ganhar ao tentar mais isso.
Hi, were you able to resolve the 'The update package is invalid'.??
I have the same problem thank you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom