SOM

State Of Mind ?
New York Fashion Week GIF by NYFW: The Shows

I will kick my own arse once I know this but can't work out the meaning of SOM please someone put me out of my misery.
Ready your arse 🤣 !.
I am going for GOM - Guess-O-Meter.
The gauge displayed in the dash panel to give you a “Prediction” of what sort of range that you could expect from the state of charge currently in the high voltage pack.
This “Prediction / Guess” is based on your previous driving style etc.
This is how we arrive at the EV speak of the word GOM.
SOC - State Of Charge ( loosely your available range ).
SOH - State Of Health ( Condition / Health Of Battery ).

You can't just ask questions like that and just not come back, it's just............ rude!! :)
Morning, Sorry for appearing rude was not intentional new to this group and its been an education and very supportive. Was always my intention to revisit when time allowed busy with all things covid I work in health & social care staff droping like flies people still needing support.
Thanks for pointing out the meanings of the abreviations, good idea vipar and @Lovemyev yes I will now kick my own arse. 💡

Morning, Sorry for appearing rude was not intentional new to this group and its been an education and very supportive. Was always my intention to revisit when time allowed busy with all things covid I work in health & social care staff droping like flies people still needing support.
Thanks for pointing out the meanings of the abreviations, good idea vipar and @Lovemyev yes I will now kick my own arse. 💡
Did you mean KMOA 🤪😂😂

Stop all this NRV
SOM is the most basic idea and, indeed, the very reason this platform exists. The basic core interest of all who contribute is to seek enlightenment. To achieve full release from the spirit world of the ICE believers. Therefor we find out here what others have thought or discovered about the same topic - ergo SOM - someone’s opinion matters.
NRV ? nether region violence

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom