Some weird electronic interference

Colin E

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
There is one particular parking area at the rear of Officeworks in Subiaco (Western Australia) where my ZS EV (2021) will not lock in the usual fashion. This happens consistently.
At a couple of other locations I have found that although the car locks OK, the side mirrors will not fold. Has anyone else encountered this kind of issue?

I have the MG4 so cannot be relied upon for appropriate information but have you tried locking the car via the iSmart App? Does this event happen with both keys? Have you changed the Key Battery?

I have the MG4 so cannot be relied upon for appropriate information but have you tried locking the car via the iSmart App? Does this event happen with both keys? Have you changed the Key Battery?
iSmart app doesn't work on '21 ZSEV. This only happens at two specific locations, and happens every time. Keys work fine everywhere else.
Also, my remote garage door opener occasionally turns off the radio when activated about 25 metres away (as well as opening the door!).

I'm sure there was a similar post on the forum some time back about this issue. Can't remember the solution - if there was one - but IIRC all sorts was discussed like the presence of mobile phone towers. TV transmitters etc.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom