Soon to be new owner

Who knows?

Anecdotally the cars built after October '23 don't have the vibration. So the key for you would be to look at the CoC (hopefully still) in the glovebox and look at the Build Date. (I think it's in US date format ... Month/Day/Year).

20230430_164900.jpg

Smudger , enjoy your new motor, when you get it, I'm sure you will. 😉🙂👍

Hmm the data I have so far in the Google Sheet doesn't support this. I wish more owners would enter their info. Are owners worried about putting it out publicly?
Probably just people forgetting to fill it in. Especially if you don't have an issue. It's a bit like when they send out a survey at work. Everyone moans to each other but only 10% fill in the survey

Hmm the data I have so far in the Google Sheet doesn't support this. I wish more owners would enter their info. Are owners worried about putting it out publicly?
Are those filling in the sheet comprehending the difference between collection date and build date?

In the sheet, only one of the cars has a chance of having a build date after October 2023 (the one marked Nov 2023), and even then I'm sceptical ... and I certainly don't believe that build date of Feb 2024; it's impossible for such a car to already be with an owner.

Hi. Newbie here.
I put a holding deposit on a Hunter Green Xpower today. The plan is to finalise the deal on Monday.
However, I've been reading the threads on here about the vibrations etc and I am now getting slightly cold feet on the idea. I had good long test drive today and did think there was a lot of 'road noise' at some speeds :(

Hi. Newbie here.
I put a holding deposit on a Hunter Green Xpower today. The plan is to finalise the deal on Monday.
However, I've been reading the threads on here about the vibrations etc and I am now getting slightly cold feet on the idea. I had good long test drive today and did think there was a lot of 'road noise' at some speeds :(
Some say its quite bad, some say it's not to bad at all, and some don't feel it at all.
I presume you didn't feel it. So perhaps yours is ok. As for the road noise, it's probably sounds more, because the cars pretty much silent. If your test drive went well and you like it, it's a no brainer. 🙂
Oh and,
20230430_164900.jpg

Hi. Newbie here.
I can confirm there is definitely road noise, as soon as you drive off in my case. I think the tyres are a factor but also the suspension set up and how its been engineered. Others have found the same, but others not.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom