Sound activation controls

bigal

Standard Member
Reaction score
I got my new ZS trophy LR this week and so far very pleased

But I had seen a video where the sun roof was opened and the climate control temp change by pressing a button and using voice control

But I cannot find this in the manual and the video just shows the guy doing it not how and buttons etc

Has anybody else worked this out and if they have is there a list of voice controls that you can use and how you use them

Thanks
Alan

Presuming your Trophy is from before the spec change(?), then this post and thread may help:
You only get the full voice command options to open the sun roof, adjust climate control etc etc, when you purchase the Trophy 🏆 Connect at a cost of £500 above the price of the std Trophy.
If you connect your smart phone to the car and use the route guidance from your phone App ( Waze etc ) then I believe you can carry out voice commands to guide you, this way.

After the spec change where Connect services are included, then here's a list of commands, with post no.9 incicating how to activate them:

And a missed contributor to the forum tested them and and found the following:
Yes, I tried them all out. Everything works, apart from the 4 window related commands.

And around the 9 minute mark, Miles gives an example of how it works:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom