Spare parts

JanBoot

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello
After reading all kinds of test reports and videos, I decided to buy an MG EHS in 2022.
Everything went as planned and we are very satisfied with the car.
In October 2023 I had an accident with the MG.
The damage was valued at 10,000 euros and the car was taken to an insurance damage repair partner.
The body shop has ordered original parts from the MG dealer who also maintains the car. This is important to be able to continue the warranty, which is 7 years.
Unfortunately, MG in Germany has not yet been able to supply all the necessary parts to repair the car.
We have been waiting for parts for half a year, and we are always told that the parts might arrive next week.
I also started looking for parts myself, used parts are offered on Ebay Kleinanzeigen.
The necessary parts are on the shelf at the central warehouse of MG Nederand. MG Germany lacks the creativity to provide customers with decent service.
We are now also late for the annual service because the car cannot drive, for the warranty the car has to go to an MG workshop once a year.
I have asked the MG dealer to solve this.
Too bad the parts service is very poor, it makes a beautiful and comfortable car worthless.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom