tony1059

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
The owners manual shows a confused set of arrows on the ACC stick. I want to basically be able to set and turn off speed limiting for a stretch of average speed cameras. I’m struggling to work out how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

The owners manual shows a confused set of arrows on the ACC stick. I want to basically be able to set and turn off speed limiting for a stretch of average speed cameras. I’m struggling to work out how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
yes, same thing here... the only way to figure it out is to get on an empty bit of a nice wide road and click that stick up, down, back and forth and see what happens and then revisit the instructions for more info, then back to the stick ... I'm still learning so no help from me yet ...😁.

One warning - speedometer is spot on accurate so don't add extra 1 or 2 mph (as I used to do on my old car)

I don't think I have used speed limiting, it's always cruise control. The downside with the pilot is that it's lazy... it can easily climb several km/h over the set speed, and it does very little to get back in the legal zone again.

One warning - speedometer is spot on accurate so don't add extra 1 or 2 mph (as I used to do on my old car)
I use a GPS speed indicator as a HUD and the car is 1mph slower, which will save you getting flashed by the cameras (although I believe they have a 10% leeway). It's the police with hand held devices which can get you if they are following the letter of the law.

Hi this video explains how to use the acc. Hope this helps

On the various Mercedes limos I drive, the cruise actually has LIM setting for max speed. It says LIM on the stalk.
That would be handy.

Firstly, you activate it on the screen before you set off on a journey, to do so you have to switch off the cruise control function.
Then, when you want to use it, press the centre button on the left of the wheel, you can then toggle up and down to adjust your speed.
Switch off by using the centre button at the end of your speed control area, and press again to reactivate when you arrive at the next set of roadworks.
When you exit the car and shut down, the system deactivates automatically.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom