SRC Button

jdavies414

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello
The audio on my MG5 Trophy keeps switching from whatever I am listening to (usually a DAB station) whenever my phone receives a text or anything. I have to push the SRC button to get back to what I was listening to. It's a nuisance. Doesn't happen on my MG ZS EV.
I can find no settings to change to prevent this. Anyone else had this issue?

Hello
The audio on my MG5 Trophy keeps switching from whatever I am listening to (usually a DAB station) whenever my phone receives a text or anything. I have to push the SRC button to get back to what I was listening to. It's a nuisance. Doesn't happen on my MG ZS EV.
Not sure it helps but I have not had this issue. I listen to Dab and use Apple CarPlay. MG FL

Hello
I have same problem. Every time I send or receive text or WhatsApp messages etc the radio defaults to no signal. I've taken to using the FM radio as its marginally better than DAB at ignoring the interference, no idea why it does this though

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom