Strange windscreen sticker and rattle update.

SCB86

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Anybody collect their car and have this strange sticker in their windscreen? I told MG to remove it today whilst it was in having the latest BMS software fitted, they have never seen it before and have no idea what it's for (it has copper wires but isn't attached to anything)
They couldn't remove it as their valeters are on furlough.

It also went in for a knocking sunroof and creaking A-Pillars. They said "it's not the sunroof; the noise is coming from the A-pIllars"
I know for certain the sunroof also has an intermittent knock when open but they won't hear of it.

I've now got to wait for two new A-pillars to be ordered.

Attachments

• PXL_20210128_162126443.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210128_162126443.MP.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 272
Anybody collect their car and have this strange sticker in their windscreen? I told MG to remove it today whilst it was in having the latest BMS software fitted, they have never seen it before and have no idea what it's for (it has copper wires but isn't attached to anything)

It also went in for a knocking sunroof and creaking A-Pillars. They said "it's not the sunroof; the noise is coming from the A-pIllars"
I know for certain the sunroof also has an intermittent knock when open but they won't hear of it.

I recon your car was a test car and it’s been around the Nuremberg racing circuit setting a timed lap....😄👍

Maybe a security sticker, did you pay for it or stole it?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom