midician

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
The Xpower is not available with the sunroof in Australia. A sad omission I believe, seeing as it would place it in the more upmarket segment. Is it available in any other country?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the Sunroof.

How about a whole glass roof.

In China at least.

Screenshot_20240406_215718_Chrome.jpg

Forget the Sunroof.

How about a whole glass roof.

In China at least.

View attachment 25474
I “think” thats why our roof is wrapped! Obviously a new “chinese” roof liner inside the car would be needed but I bet the UK roof is the same. Mercedes did it with my SLK 250amg , I ordered the panoramic roof liner, swapped em & Boom 💥 Glass roof. That said I do not fancy peeling my roof wrap off to find out. Makes me wonder though 🤔

The Xpower is not available with the sunroof in Australia. A sad omission I believe, seeing as it would place it in the more upmarket segment. Is it available in any other country?
Never seen an example in any trim with a sunroof.
A Solar roof would be genius for Australia 🇦🇺

You first 👍🤣

I would be very surprised to see a glass panel under the wrap TBH.

Never seen an example in any trim with a sunroof.
A Solar roof would be genius for Australia 🇦🇺

Ooo. OW.

The Tesla cooked my Baldy Pate in this country.
Can't imagine somewhere like Oz.

I know they do internal shades for the roof but even so.
Cooked BAL.

I “think” thats why our roof is wrapped! Obviously a new “chinese” roof liner inside the car would be needed but I bet the UK roof is the same. Mercedes did it with my SLK 250amg , I ordered the panoramic roof liner, swapped em & Boom 💥 Glass roof. That said I do not fancy peeling my roof wrap off to find out. Makes me wonder though 🤔
Sorry to destroy your dreams but the roof is magnetic so unless it's a new form of see through metal peeling the wrap/paint off isn't going to give you a panoramic roof.

Sorry to destroy your dreams but the roof is magnetic so unless it's a new form of see through metal peeling the wrap/paint off isn't going to give you a panoramic roof.
No dream destroyed. Im happy the way my car is.
It was just a thought 👍

Not to mention the other issue. The headlining would block it anyway
Mmm you didn’t read the post.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom