Suspended EV state

eardles

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Have MG zS EV long range with ohmi home pro and octopus intelligent. Been working ok but last night charge stopped after adding only a few kWh. Ohmi have said this is because the car went into a faulted state - suspendedEV. They said this is usually because of third party apps or a setting on the car. I don't have the MG app or any third party apps and have not changed any settings on the car. Is there anything specific I should be looking for that is enabled or disabled as a starting point?

I had this on Monday night and have the same as you long range facelift zs, octopus and ohme, plugged car in as normal , but I pressed the lock button on the drivers door to lock rather than use the remote as I normally do and Tuesday morning no charging had taken place , Tuesday night the car charged fine but locked it with remote this time

We've had no end of trouble with our Rolec Wallpod (and MG ZS EV Long Range) since buying it two years ago. After several 'repairs', Rolec are now suggesting that it's because the car has a DC leak.

I think I've sorted it. I accidentally set the estimated range to 70% and that's where the charge kept stopping. Fingers crossed tonight.....

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom