Taking the plunge

ArfurM

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi Folks, another one joins the club; following an enjoyable test-drive this weekend, I placed my order with Budgen MG at Shrewsbury, who were very pleasant and helpful, and am due to collect next week. The MG5 certainly seems the best "bang for the buck", and well screwed together. I lurked here for a bit, picking up the vibe and I have to say there seems to be a lot of very happy and genuinely enthusiastic owners, which it reassuring. As an footnote to my purchase, I was due to test drive the VW ID.3 the same day, notwithstanding some less than complimentary comments about it on the VW forums. However, I got a call the evening before saying their demo had a "minor fault" (hmm? software I wonder?), so given that, I skipped it...

Arf

Dunno what happened with the double-post, the message I thought had disappeared yesterday has re-appeared! heigh-ho

I managedto double post on the same thread.
Welcome to the MG5 club.
..Looks like I'm in good company!:)... Ahh Soton, I used to drive down there from Wales every week for a job.. a commute I DON'T miss, but liked Soton itself, except... Where's the beach?;)

..Looks like I'm in good company!:)... Ahh Soton, I used to drive down there from Wales every week for a job.. a commute I DON'T miss, but liked Soton itself, except... Where's the beach?;)
Bournemouth 🤣.
We holiday in Wales a lot so may ask you where the best chargers are.

"Bournemouth"... Tru dat...;) I discovered you can get close to the sea at Soton, but may have a container dropped on your head in the process..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom