Text and email message from the car.

Gadget Geek

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
This morning, I tried to lock the car when the door wasn't shut properly and the alarm went off. I unlocked, shut door, and locked again and the alarm stopped. I then got a very helpfull text and email to say "The abnormal invasion into your vehicle (***878) has triggered an alarm on 01-02-2023 11:14:11 GMT. -MG Motor ". I didn't realise it did that, but it's very reassuring to know it does. Nearly as good as a sentry cam. :)

The crazy noises when you lock it accidentally with a door open is seriously obnoxious. It’s like the world is on fire simply because you didn’t do something in the right order.

This morning, I tried to lock the car when the door wasn't shut properly and the alarm went off. I unlocked, shut door, and locked again and the alarm stopped. I then got a very helpfull text and email to say "The abnormal invasion into your vehicle (***878) has triggered an alarm on 01-02-2023 11:14:11 GMT. -MG Motor ". I didn't realise it did that, but it's very reassuring to know it does. Nearly as good as a sentry cam. :)
When you sign up for your Ismart account, it asks you for a phone number / e.mail address.
It needs this to notify you when the car flags up a problem !.
This is how it contacts you via SMS / E.Mail.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom