The cheapest way to embarrass a supercar

Anon70

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 11.20.09.png

...... and if you get a secondhand one now it's even more "impressively cheap" 👍

plus it lets you test drive thoroughly for the vibes on the car before purchase.
I’ve just done that 3000 mile 73 plate under £25k
Lots of smiles for the ££££££ get it Friday

I noticed in the latest AutoTrader Youtube review of the "new and improved" Porsche Taycan it is mentioned that an XPower will leave you for dust in your £85k sports car. I wonder if the new Taycan will drop in value like the previous generation.

I noticed in the latest AutoTrader Youtube review of the "new and improved" Porsche Taycan it is mentioned that an XPower will leave you for dust in your £85k sports car. I wonder if the new Taycan will drop in value like the previous generation.
With out a doubt the Tay can is the worse Porsche for deprication

If they do drop enough I will swap my Xpower for a secondhand Taycan Cross Turismo anyday 🤣🤣
Trouble is your xpower will drop over 12k in the first year too

You also have to add luxury VED (from 2025) on the price of the Porsche and insurance must be higher. You could probably run 3 used XPower for the price of one Porsche

With out a doubt the Tay can is the worse Porsche for deprication
Yep, it's bad, really bad, oddly it only seems to affect the price when youre selling, when youre buying theyre still very expensive.

Whilst this guy is a complete knob and it's great he's put himself in this position, have a listen to his story if you can stand him long enough

Its so funny that these idiot journo's have brought it on themselves.

Yep, it's bad, really bad, oddly it only seems to affect the price when youre selling, when youre buying theyre still very expensive.

Whilst this guy is a complete knob and it's great he's put himself in this position, have a listen to his story if you can stand him long enough

Its so funny that these idiot journo's have brought it on themselves.

Could not agree more anyway on a brighter note going to collect my xpower this morning 😄😄

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom