The new MG5 coming Oct 2021

Jon542

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Can anyone confirm if this new car is coming to UK in Oct 2021? I am eagerly awaiting information on it as what I’ve read up to now it sounds the car for me.

The rumours are that it's coming to Europe the end of this year but the European websites appear to have scrubbed the Autumn launch date from their websites.

As for the UK there are no signs of us getting it this year. There are rumours that we may get a slight upgrade on the current model. Same looks but with a bigger battery.

The rumours are that it's coming to Europe the end of this year but the European websites appear to have scrubbed the Autumn launch date from their websites.

As for the UK there are no signs of us getting it this year. There are rumours that we may get a slight upgrade on the current model. Same looks but with a bigger battery.
Again, there are strong suggestions that both the MG5 and the ZS EV could get an upgrade, that MAYBE announced for the U.K. either late in 2021 or early in 2022.
Larger battery packs forms part of this upgrade.
Sizes of around 70 kw’s are being rumoured for the ZS !.

Thank you very much for this information, really appreciate your help and if you hear any new news re the MG5 I would love to hear. ;-)

Thank you very much for this information, really appreciate your help and if you hear any new news re the MG5 I would love to hear. ;-)
Again, there are strong suggestions that both the MG5 and the ZS EV could get an upgrade, that MAYBE announced for the U.K. either late in 2021 or early in 2022.
Larger battery packs forms part of this upgrade.
Sizes of around 70 kw’s are being rumoured for the ZS !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom