The wait was worth it

Vipar

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
6612396E-33F0-46BD-9013-F0C10D0EBC72.jpeg

10 and a half months. Had to wash it as the starlings decided they didn’t like it so they crapped on it 😩😩 I have put all the bits and bobs in it including a 10 mm spanner.
How do I reset the trip meter I have been through the manual twice can’t find it would like the page number please.

10 and a half months. Had to wash it as the starlings decided they didn’t like it so they crapped on it 😩😩 I have put all the bits and bobs in it including a 10 mm spanner.
How do I reset the trip meter I have been through the manual twice can’t find it would like the page number please.
Screenshot_20221014_141536.jpg

Definitely well worth the wait 🥳🥳🥳

Perhaps read the instruction clearly displayed on the screen?

Mooseetication. That’s ok for you gadget geeks. Where’s the screen is it behind the wipers?😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom