Theft Security - UK MG4 Trophy LR

Disable key-less entry permanently easily.
With the keyfob give two LOCK commands in quick succession. Watch hazards flash many times repeatedly. Wait until they stop flashing and then test. The buttons on front doors no longer unlock the car. Everything else remains unaltered. I have used this to improve theft security of my UK MG4 Trophy LR.

Disable key-less entry permanently easily.
With the keyfob give two LOCK commands in quick succession. Watch hazards flash many times repeatedly. Wait until they stop flashing and then test. The buttons on front doors no longer unlock the car. Everything else remains unaltered. I have used this to improve theft security of my UK MG4 Trophy LR.
Afraid that I do not know how to reverse it. I'm now suspicious that it might not be permanent after all. Picked it up from a TV interview with a Thatcham expert a few days ago. Worked for a few days, hence my post. I want it permanent so have not had chance to try reversion but will. Agree with your caution. Watch this thread.
Need to change my forum profile. I'm no longer 'novice' - seven years into BEVs including 6,000 miles and first year with MG4. Can't find how to do it!

Need to change my forum profile. I'm no longer 'novice' - seven years into BEVs including 6,000 miles and first year with MG4. Can't find how to do it!
This page explains your membership status :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom