Things not in the manual, or am I missing something... Door locks and no rear lights...

kierend

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I have done my first 1000 mile in my 5. It's good but some things are confusing me.

So does anyone know

1. Can you disable the door auto lock?

2. Is there any way of adding a rear interior light and maybe a driver's side sunglass holder on the roof lining, it's like things should be there but don't get fitted

Thanks

It looks like there should be a glasses holder and it would have been very useful to have one. As for door locks, sorry never tried.

I clip this onto the right side of the passenger sun visor, keeps my sunglasses handy.
Amazon product ASIN B077Q5CK6T

I have done my first 1000 mile in my 5. It's good but some things are confusing me.

So does anyone know

1. Can you disable the door auto lock?

2. Is there any way of adding a rear interior light and maybe a driver's side sunglass holder on the roof lining, it's like things should be there but don't get fitted

Thanks
I’ve ordered some LED light strips and contemplating putting them where the trim joins on the C Pillar - means running cables from roof light the each either under roof lining or behind door trims

Post in thread 'Rear Interior Light'
Rear Interior Light

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom