Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just found this on Facebook this guy is a genius

Attachments

• 33142836-CB95-403A-9C8B-B358B305E9B8.jpeg
    33142836-CB95-403A-9C8B-B358B305E9B8.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 485
I bet he finds it cold in the winter, having to keep the window open all the time he’s charging! And I wonder if he had planning permission to “build” out into a public thoroughfare? How long before health from the local council up with him - heaven forbid it falling down onto an unwitting passerby!

I bet he finds it cold in the winter, having to keep the window open all the time he’s charging! And I wonder if he had planning permission to “build” out into a public thoroughfare? How long before health from the local council up with him - heaven forbid it falling down onto an unwitting passerby!
Always thinking positive eh. :LOL:

What about the petrol hose swinging gantry that used to be used on street side petrol pumps. There was a garage that three pumps like that in the early 70s on Earls Colne High St. when I was at boarding school there.

It doesn’t look to be a doorway to me.
I would love to see some really live ideas from China where wires are simply an essential, given absolutely no attention at all. Except for foreign tourists cameras, they are amazed they work and nobody has died. This is typical in Shanghai,

Last edited:
I would love to see some really live ideas from China where wires are simply an essential, given absolutely no attention at all. Except for foreign tourists cameras, they are amazed they work and nobody has died. This is typical in Shanghai,
And in Mumbai and lots of areas of India. I’ve seen similar footage of wiring in Beirut and other places.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom