• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Thread for the admins.

VenumX

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi guys,.. just a question here.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a sticky thread up top in every sub forum (zs ev, mg EHS , mg 5 ..etc....)
That describes the good , bad , rumoured and the confirmed things of the car ?

so that new users can use this sticky thread (wich can only be altered by an admin) to see all things negative or positive?
Like for example i see many new threads describing the "bad" design" of the wiper.
But its only a "service postition" that the wipers need to be in to clean your windshield without scratching the bonnet.
Or for example the steering wheel knocking issue on the mg5.
Most of those problems will still exist but the thread will fade away,.. so will the solution to that problem.
This could all be described in a sticky thread.
Even solutions to problems could be described here.

Give it a thought ,.. lemme know what u guys (mostly admins) think.

I asked this question some time ago, but the site owner wanted to keep away from stickies as they can make the place untidy which is a fair point. It was then mentioned that having a "how to" section might be helpful, you can see that discussion here. I'll also mention @Stuart Wright in case he wants to comment here.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom