Top accessories

Does anybody happen to know if any of the accessories shown here (such as the touchscreen protection film) are items that UK dealers can order directly from MG?: NEW MG ZS

I looked on the UK site and there's little to see there...even less than is available on the Europe MG page.

I'm sure it was mentioned on the recent podcast that dealers have been told to step away from the accessories market. Pretty much car mats and cables will be their limit in the UK.

I'm sure it was mentioned on the recent podcast that dealers have been told to step away from the accessories market. Pretty much car mats and cables will be their limit in the UK.
Oh no ☹️. I would've thought they'd be worth keeping since you can't custom order.

I was at least hoping to get mud flaps fitted, and then add on a couple of other things. I wonder if they can be obtained from the Thailand site...?

Oh no ☹️. I would've thought they'd be worth keeping since you can't custom order.

I was at least hoping to get mud flaps fitted, and then add on a couple of other things. I wonder if they can be obtained from the Thailand site...?
@Nutnut .
Be quick !.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I've been waiting on mud flaps from my dealer since I bought the car... Looks like I'm going to have to ask for a refund on some of what I paid at the time :mad:

I always find side step are usefull and nice looking.

Attachments

• 8ca15e10-784b-468a-bde8-e42a7e5c1e81.JPG
    8ca15e10-784b-468a-bde8-e42a7e5c1e81.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 213
  • 82f9f19e-bfba-4762-824e-2a76d86fefc9.JPG
    82f9f19e-bfba-4762-824e-2a76d86fefc9.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 213
  • c05e29b6-d6e7-497c-a63a-25d00b3093e5.JPG
    c05e29b6-d6e7-497c-a63a-25d00b3093e5.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 225
Don't know if anyone has mentioned the wind deflectors to prevent rain dripping in when you have the windows cracked open slightly.
wind deflectors.jpg

Does anyone know anything about the vehicle to load? Does that need an additional accessory to work? I've tried to find a cable online without much luck!

Does anyone know anything about the vehicle to load? Does that need an additional accessory to work? I've tried to find a cable online without much luck!
Not available as of yet from MG !.
But the estimated price is going to be around ........... £200 ish.
This appears to be the consensus of opinion ?.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom