Tow Bar

Davidscott001

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Has anyone had a toe bar fitted and if so where as I an still waiting for a local garage to obtain a genuine toe bar to fit to the car?

Order from Witter online include your preferred fitting dealer from the Witter approved list, select fitting date and then drive to their location and take a stroll for a few hours while the fitting takes place. They need, for the detachable ball version, to cut away part of the rear valance so do check for any sharp edges.

Has anyone had a toe bar fitted and if so where as I an still waiting for a local garage to obtain a genuine toe bar to fit to the car?
I had a detachable swan neck tow bar with dedicated 13 pin electrics fitted a few days after picking up my new HS PHEV in May. The supplying dealer could not provide one. I used TrailerTREK from Coventry. Fitted on my driveway, took a couple of hours as it it quite a big job. Friendly and efficient service, would recommend. I have now towed my Bailey Discovery D4/4 (1200Kg) on four occasions totalling 600miles. Car tows well, and averages around 30mpg towing, if you start with 100% battery.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom