Tow bar

peterseddon

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Any one had a tow bar fitted to there face lift ZS EV? Where did you get it from and who fitted it? Is it an easy DIY job?

Yeah, i had one installed. Ordered when i ordered the car, and i had to take the car to MG to have it fitted about a month or so, after i took delivery.

I dont know what brand, but it was installed by MG at their brand workshop.

Here is a picture of the towbar, it is removable, and locks into place inside a square vertical bar.

The connector is of the 13 pin variant and it can be swung up, so that it sits flush with the underside of the car, when not in use

Attachments

• mg1.jpg
    mg1.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 160

Trouble is it's out of stock, and has been for some time.

I was told about a month ago by Trident Towing in Maidstone that they could get in the Witter detachable towbar within a couple of days, but I couldn't justify the £825 for one trip with bikes on the back, but it may be that Witter's stock is variable.

Tim

Trouble is it's out of stock, and has been for some time.
Is it worth calling either them for a possible ETA?

Also posted the link because it may help others to keep the conversation in one place, rather than dotted around on 50 different threads for the same topic.

Here is a picture of the towbar, it is removable, and locks into place inside a square vertical bar.

The connector is of the 13 pin variant and it can be swung up, so that it sits flush with the underside of the car, when not in use
It seems like European countries have better options for tow bars. May be a good excuse for a holiday to get one fitted :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom