Towballs and their prices.....

BruceT

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I've seen a couple of posts about tow balls, I have just had mine fitter today. A Witter detachable system one, I would highly recommend them and the company who fitted it.

It was £599.95 all in. obviously I haven't tested it but it's all in and working.

If you are in East Anglia or able to come this far let me know if you're interested, I don't think £600 is too bad a price compared to some I've seen on here.

I've seen a couple of posts about tow balls, I have just had mine fitter today. A Witter detachable system one, I would highly recommend them and the company who fitted it.

It was £599.95 all in. obviously I haven't tested it but it's all in and working.

If you are in East Anglia or able to come this far let me know if you're interested, I don't think £600 is too bad a price compared to some I've seen on here.
Is all the software tow mode enabled ok?

How do you know if it's working if you haven't tried to see if it works?
The electrics and the fitting are working. As we know there is a problem with the latest software update and 'towing mode' not turning off but, apparently, that's nothing to do with having a towball fitted.....

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom