Traction control in the wet.

Not yet.
Still intervenes even with ESC off!
I've been onto carly and hope they will sort out something for us in the future.

I reckon it will be quite some time before they give us a suite of tools for the MG, like I have used on previous cars.

Screenshot_20240219_090433_Google Play Store.jpg

Not yet.
Still intervenes even with ESC off!
I've been onto carly and hope they will sort out something for us in the future.

I reckon it will be quite some time before they give us a suite of tools for the MG, like I have used on previous cars.

View attachment 24123
Ill have to check it out, mmm can i turn the blinker noise further down than MG allows. Does it do things like LKA off etc ?

We can only hope that as the MG4 is becoming more and more popular with high sales any aftermarket companies will crack the code to be able to make adjustments similar to OBDEleven and Carly through the OBD. OBDEleven found a fix for LKA (on VAG cars) so that it stayed set on the last setting each startup. Perfect soloution for me as you could still change it to on if you wanted (rarely !!) 👍

Perhaps we should bombard Carly and OBDEleleven for requests to cover the MG4 😂

Ill have to check it out, mmm can i turn the blinker noise further down than MG allows. Does it do things like LKA off etc ?

Go into car settings to turn down blinker noise.

But yes, I would hope when they get their fingers out and bring the MG4 on board we can alter many different functions on the car.

I've had Carly for years with my ICE cars and it's been very useful.

Go into car settings to turn down blinker noise.

But yes, I would hope when they get their fingers out and bring the MG4 on board we can alter many different functions on the car.

I've had Carly for years with my ICE cars and it's been very useful.
Yep done that still too noisy for me.

Ear Muffs?🤣
Music up... 🤘

Speaking of traction control, am I the only one who finds it much more subtle and less annoying than the "brick wall" one tends to encounter in ICE cars? In my Zs the first thing I did in the dry was turn all that stuff off; I just haven't felt the need to do so in the X.

TC is interesting in the wet. - sometimes grips like stink, other times cuts the fun. And way to tune it ?

I find Sport Mode best in the wet ... still needs a gentle squeeze out of some corners rather than foot to the floor too soon, but at least the front motor is all hooked up and ready in Sport mode.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom