Traffic jam assistant

Maciej

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have read the instructions I still cannot understand how to engage the TJA? Is there a video or photos of step by step instructions to activate it?

Even on just ACC the car will come to a halt behind the car in front and start again when when it moves off. A double pull I find engages the full MG Pilot features i.e. lane cantering and auto steering making motorway journeys much easier. You still have to keep your wits about you because of the other drivers trying to kill you though.

Even on just ACC the car will come to a halt behind the car in front and start again when when it moves off. A double pull I find engages the full MG Pilot features i.e. lane cantering and auto steering making motorway journeys much easier. You still have to keep your wits about you because of the other drivers trying to kill you though.
also if you do fully let go on the motorway the car can start to pinball in the lane a bit :ROFLMAO:

It will if you only use Lane Keep Assist. If you use full MG Pilot then it holds the centre of the lane. I would advise against using LKA.
I will confirm to you there that I get pinballing when using MG Pilot, the janky way that LKA works is another horrendous story of it's own :ROFLMAO:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom