Traffic Updates

TonyP

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I have a LR Trophy with Traffic Announcements turned on, but as yet have not heard a single announcement? Is this because I listen to DAB rather than FM?

Interesting. I was just thinking about this the other day ….. had the TA announcement on my Toyota Hybrid, on DAB. Not heard one TA report in 2.5 years lol…..i have even went into the menu several times to make sure it was selected. With another poster suggesting it is only available in FM, i will be sure to follow this tomorrow. BTW, in my last car (Rangey Evoque) i am pretty sure i got TA updates whilst ion DAB mode.

Do you have to have the Navigation on to get TA ?

If you wish to have TA you need to switch in on when I test drove a ZS I had it on, you will have to find the radio sub men.

ps the radio was on dab.

Just like fshuk1, I have just taken delivery of new MG5 ZS Trophy and have a problem with the radio. I cannot get rid of the traffic announcements it's been set to receive.
Pressing the stop button on the announcement pop-up does nothing & I cannot find any control to deactivate it.
Can anyone help please.

From what I remember you can switch it off from dab settings and FM setting you need to switch both off

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom