Trigger pulled!

Biccys

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
After a couple of months deliberation in different brands (Kia, Skoda, Lexus) Today, (my birthday) I have put a deposit on a brand Harry Spankers MG5 LR Exclusive in Westminster Silver. Dealer reckons it should be ready for collection for the new 22 registration so March 1st.... Pretty excited!

Congrats on the new purchase, hopefully the time will pass quickly for you. I do like the picture, Did prefer AB biscuits or is that showing my age?? or have I got it totally wrong?

Happy Birthday GIF

;)

After a couple of months deliberation in different brands (Kia, Skoda, Lexus) Today, (my birthday) I have put a deposit on a brand Harry Spankers MG5 LR Exclusive in Westminster Silver.
What a great birthday present. Now you have the very tough challenge of forgetting about it for a few months.... Or ringing the dealer every week for an update.

Thanks everyone. I've got over the fact that the new model is on the horizon because nobody knows how far away that horizon is. Yes it will probably be a quicker Infotainment system, but having driven the demo on Saturday for over an hour, the current one isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be. Yes there's a delay in loading things, but I'm in not that much of a hurry, and once loaded, the sat nav was really smooth! The radio controls were bang on and the drive was just perfect. I'm gonna have to stop thinking about it cos I'm never gonna sleep!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new purchase, hopefully the time will pass quickly for you. I do like the picture, Did prefer AB biscuits or is that showing my age?? or have I got it totally wrong?
Not familiar with AB biscuits if I'm honest. I chose this pic as these things led to my nickname when in the military with my surname being Brown.
Good to see the Busa logo on here too! Two more different vehicles one could not expect to find! Got a Tracer 900gt myself, but that's for a different forum!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom