Trip computer issues

symcbean

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I've got a 2021 (pre-facelift) ZS EV and have noticed a couple of oddities with the trip computer.

According to the manual, the button on the end of the indicator stalk is supposed to change modes on the trip computer (rectangular LCD between the dials). It does nothing on my car. I found an option in the setup to map the function to the down arrow on the right side of the steering wheel.

A further issue is that on switching on the cruise control it displays an indication of the distance to the car in front. That's fine - but on switching off the cruise control, the screen stays in this mode and I can't switch to anything else.

Its all just software - but when I procure software for my computer there is some recourse for reporting bugs. Do MG have a bug reporting service?

According to the manual, the button on the end of the indicator stalk is supposed to change modes on the trip computer (rectangular LCD between the dials). It does nothing on my car. I found an option in the setup to map the function to the down arrow on the right side of the steering wheel.
The up and down buttons on the right hand side side of the steering wheel ARE the buttons you use to scroll through the different trip menu's in the dash panel of the car.
Long press of the centre button, will reset either the current trip or the second accumulated trip counter.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom