Trophy to Trophy Connect Upgradable?

thatsnotmynaim

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Slightly odd question, but due to a lease pricing difference between ZS EV Trophy and Trophy Connect being +£105 per month extra my wife has ordered the standard Trophy. Does anyone know if it's possible to pay a fee to have the 'Connect' services added later like BMW do? She just wants the Amazon music in an integrated interface as prefers that to Apple integration.

Slightly odd question, but due to a lease pricing difference between ZS EV Trophy and Trophy Connect being +£105 per month extra my wife has ordered the standard Trophy. Does anyone know if it's possible to pay a fee to have the 'Connect' services added later like BMW do? She just wants the Amazon music in an integrated interface as prefers that to Apple integration.
I've heard its a factory fit, so I don't think it would be a possibility at the moment, maybe down the line MG might offer something if enough people asked?

£105 a month extra seems excessive seeing as the difference in price between the two is only £500. 🤔

I've heard its a factory fit, so I don't think it would be a possibility at the moment, maybe down the line MG might offer something if enough people asked?
Ok no worries, thanks for the answer, not the end of the world, although if there was a way to add it I know she'd have it like a shot..

£105 a month extra seems excessive seeing as the difference in price between the two is only £500. 🤔
Exactly my thoughts, but didn't want to query it, I guess a bit like council tax, if you query yours is too high to roll the dice and they might come back and say, no your is fine, it's all the others that are too low and put them all up!!!! :)

Exactly my thoughts, but didn't want to query it, I guess a bit like council tax, if you query yours is too high to roll the dice and they might come back and say, no your is fine, it's all the others that are too low and put them all up!!!! :)
One of our neighbours did that thinking she was paying too much and it turned out she was paying less than the rest of our street and they put hers up :LOL:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom