• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Turning on the Radio - but Stopp the Engine

Zino

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Good morning from Germany :)

I've my EHS since yesterday, and I noticed a few "strange" things, about I was reading here, too.
But did you also have the problem, when you just want to sit in the car, don't want to start the engine but wanna listen to the radio - it is not possible. After 30 seconds or 1 minute, the Radio will turn off.
So it's not possible to go to an Car Cinema, by not turning on the Engine?

Youve maybe a solution for that?

Thanks a lot,
Zino

Hello
if you do not press the brake and press start button once, this start some systems and the radio will come on. After around ten minutes the car will switch its self off. If you repeat the above then press the start again not pressing the brake then you will find that the day running LED lights will come on and now the radio will continue to play and the car will not turn its self off after ten minutes. When in this state if you wish to drive off you then press the brake and press the start button and the car will come to ready, if you wish to turn the car off then press the start button and the car will shut down.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom