Two new Instavolt rapids being installed on the A55 Expressway into Wales.

This is one of the chargers still on the bonnet app,do the sums before signing up as it used to be a no brainer, recent price increases and reduction in the number of affiliated charge points has made it less of a bargain (use code R9DBK if you do decide it's worth it and we both get a discount) I used the app a lot (over 200kwh a month) until recently but it's not such amazing value now. :-(
If you use 200kWh on rapids each month then I would have thought that 40p/kWh would still represent good value compared to most PAYG rates.
Which chargers are no longer supported ?

The leg from Conwy looks like it was went very well only 56% used for 128ish miles with your load is superb, and a bit of a tight finish to get home. What speeds did you travel at ?
We used 53% for 122 miles with only 2 up and no roofbox, so it look's like crossing the Pennines is the equivalent of driving with a roofbox on. :) (I know driving styles etc.....)
Generally travel at 65mph on ACC but A55 might have been nearer 60mph and accident on M6 meant a satnav detour through Preston so slower speeds - ended up being a bottom numbing 3.5 hour drive which was far too long for everyone.

The 2nd leg was faster but hillier too. All driven on Eco with KERS 1 and air con set between 16 and 18oC. Almost stopped about 8 miles from home to grab 10% from FastNed but still showed about 20 miles so felt brave. Workout out thankfully or I’d never have been allowed to forget!!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom