Type 2 cable supplied?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to put a type2 cable up for sale. It is brand new as it came with my HS PHEV but I had already purchased type2 when I got MG5. I can then put money towards a longer 12-15 metre 3pin to type 2 charger as I will use this at my workplace to top up my PHEV. Any recommendations on granny chargers with this length of cable please let me know. Thanks.

You could list it in the 'accessories' section of the forum, is it a genuine MG one?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to put a type2 cable up for sale. It is brand new as it came with my HS PHEV but I had already purchased type2 when I got MG5. I can then put money towards a longer 12-15 metre 3pin to type 2 charger as I will use this at my workplace to top up my PHEV. Any recommendations on granny chargers with this length of cable please let me know. Thanks.

It can go in either area but not both.
Two adverts for the same item causes confusion! :)

I was told by my Business Lease company, GoGreen, that the dealer had told them I would get a single phase Type2 5m and a 3pin to Type2 charger unit. The Type2 5m came in an MG bag. Bought in December 2021.

How many bought USB printers only to find no USB cable in the box:mad:. I remember years ago Currys charging £4.99 for one when our local electronic component suppliers were selling them for 89p. Lost track of how many kettle type (C13) mains leads I've thrown away. I see now USB power bricks are often not included as most people have drawers full of them.

We traded in our Leaf Tekna which came with the type 2 as standard, the MG rep reminded us to take out the cable when we cleared the car.

At least the granny is included.
My affinity deal comes with a type 2, I don't need it, so will do some horse trading with the dealer tomorrow on the accessories I do want.

I do get it, quite a lot of people have tethered home chargers and use tethered rapids. A type 2 lead isn't likely to be needed.

Neither is the cost of the printer, my point is concept of defining an essential part as being optional.

Will they become so ubiquitous as the mains lead or the USB power brick?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom