schmiedel

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,

I am curious on how the HVAC is configured in UK cars. In Central Europe, range goes from 16-28°C, with 1° steps. How are the options in the UK Version in Farenheit? I am curious because afaik there is no way to change this config... :)

We havent used Farenheit for years - all good Europeans using the much more sensible Centigrade - in combination with Miles rather than Kilometres of course! I havent thought about the increments you refer to but will check and update!
Hi,

I am curious on how the HVAC is configured in UK cars. In Central Europe, range goes from 16-28°C, with 1° steps. How are the options in the UK Version in Farenheit? I am curious because afaik there is no way to change this config... :)

OK, this came unexpected... :) I really thought Farenheit was the most commonly used unit for temperature in the UK, but I see it has changed...

So just confirming, the AC of the ZS EV also uses °C in the UK? So only real difference is really the LHT stuff?

OK, this came unexpected... :) I really thought Farenheit was the most commonly used unit for temperature in the UK, but I see it has changed...

So just confirming, the AC of the ZS EV also uses °C in the UK? So only real difference is really the LHT stuff?
Yep - I have an MG4 and a Mk1 ZS EV and both use C. We can pick Kilometres or Miles but I dont think the temperature can be anything other than C.

Last edited:
I had to look it up - I stopped using F. in the early 1970s but it seems the change started in 1962 (official weather forecasts used C). I dont think anyone who started school after the early 1970's would have a clue about Farenheit

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom