Updating 2022 ZS EV navigation?

crite40

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
One annoying problem with my ZS EV is the out of date data on my navigation system.
It has been back for its first year checkout, but this was not addressed and I cannot get any sense from the local agents. Also has anyone had any problems with the clock? Mine suddenly went back two hours and changing from GPS sync to local made no difference.
Crite40 NZ

On my 22 ZS EV, this has Google Maps & needs no service centre updates. This occurs from time to time via OTA & google maps synchronisation. However, you do appear to be talking about the clock, not the navigation /maps. Trying re-setting the clock & time-zone on the car via the preferences menu for that. Otherwise, could be a problem with the SIM in the infotainment unit.

That is a good idea profdraper I will check the time zone. 2 hours later is Eastern seaboard Australia time and quite likely! The Google map sync cannot be operational in my car because I recently went to my Vintage radio society AGM in the car and on the way it insisted that the speed limit through a small town was 70 Km/hr when it has been reduced to 60 Km/hr for well over a year. It is also not up to date with recent motorway exit changes. But I will follow up your suggestions and let you know how I get on. Otherwise I am very happy with the car and would never go back to a "gas buggy" again. There are similar problems as the UK in NZ with charging stations, I am having a lot of discussion with our AA about making a complete and accurate list available. As there, there seem to be too many separate organisations setting them up without reference to each other, someone has to collate it all and that should surely be the AA.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom