Updating the Australian MG ZS EV Sat Nav maps.

Atreyu

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I'm trying to find instructions on how to update the Australian built-in Sat Nav maps for the an MG ZS EV 2023.

I've seen several threads that all point to instructions on how to update the EU maps, but I can't seem to find anything for the AU maps and it appears that the ones installed in my car are from 2021. I'm assuming the instructions are going to be fairly similar to the EU upgrade, but I have no idea where to find the link for the AU files.

Thanks! Yes I've been through those threads, however all the links are for the EU maps, so im assuming i need the dedicated AU/NZ maps.

Can I ask where you found that email address?
I’ve just had a look & there are maps listed for AU/NZ, maybe drill down further?

This adress for SAIC Btisbane was suggested by another owner a few months ago. Seems to have worked well for me when I had Qs about roadside assist in the regions etc.

They had a quick & cear response & so I was quite happy.

Ah, from what i can tell is the Mk1 updates were done through the naviextras but since the MK2 (facelift) they appear to be done by downloading all new maps manually. Mine is a 2023 model which i believe is the MK2.

There's an interesting tutorial here, but I'm assuming this is for UK maps (?)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom