Urgent Help Please

St0cky

Standard Member
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I've been away from this site from some time now, but I'm looking for some urgent advice.
I'm attending a wedding in the Cotswolds. My ZS is currently parked outside my small hotel (Three Ways) which doesn't have charge points and the car only has 14 miles range left.
There are three charge points nearby but all require me to have a cable, which I don't.
Any advice? Which cable should I buy and would that be Amazon next day or from a shop or car showroom?
Many many thanks in advance.
David

You should have your granny charger in the boot, you should be able to beg someone for a socket to add a few miles.
To use a public 7KW charger you'll need a type 2 charging cable. If you can find a 50KW they have the cables attached to use.

Just try turning off your Heater Blower Fan, by Holding the Temperature button for a few seconds. I found it gives around another 10 Miles estimated range.

Keep The AA in Mind but the closest BP Pulse 50KW is 8.1 Miles Away at Ettington Park Hotel. Perhaps call them to ensure it is working 01789 450123.

Instavolt 50KW Rapid at Four Pools Retail Park, Worcester Rd, Evesham, WR11 4AB 11.7 Miles

Also

Podpoint 8.5 Miles away in Evesham 50KW
2 Broadway Rd, Evesham

Also

ChargeYourCar.org.uk Evesham Leisure Centre Abbey Rd, Evesham WR11 4SU Another 50KW Charger 10.1 Miles

Tool Station Evesham sell Type 2 Charge Cables but they are on a next day as do Screwfix again on next day basis.

Type 2 Cable 32 Amps 7KW

Good Luck 👍

Last edited:
Good evening all,

I've been away from this site from some time now, but I'm looking for some urgent advice.
I'm attending a wedding in the Cotswolds. My ZS is currently parked outside my small hotel (Three Ways) which doesn't have charge points and the car only has 14 miles range left.
There are three charge points nearby but all require me to have a cable, which I don't.
Any advice? Which cable should I buy and would that be Amazon next day or from a shop or car showroom?
Many many thanks in advance.
David
One has to assume you either managed to get a charge or went home on the back of an AA Truck ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom