USB Music

That’s odd they take me to radio straight away if I press the right arrow. That’s from the main Home Screen. If I go into the main music screen then there is no radio option though.View attachment 22208View attachment 22209
Thanks for the pictures, JonnyG. My screen appears slightly different from yours with the two arrows you've highlighted much smaller. And there's the rub, old fat fumble fingers me uses his thumb to press the buttons (as they are at the top of the screen) and I end up in the Music screen as I usually touch the background rather than the buttons. Being more patient and uses a forefinger fixed it. Many thanks, mate.

Hi I am a newbie, both to the Forum and having owned a 2023 MG5 Trophy Estate for two weeks. I was going to start a new topic but was asked for recipients and had no idea what to put.

I too have found no music folders are reflected in the car entertainment system, which is annoying as I share the car and my wife has different tastes. But I have three other issues.

1) No lyrics come up when I press the icon. And this is for tracks that show lyrics on, e.g. my tablet.

2) The size of the text and the album cover. There is a huge screen available yet tiny font and even scrolling as if the screen was the size of a match box. It is as if MG want to encourage accidents by making it harder to read with a quick glance.

3) Sometimes when I start the car the system says there is no USB. I have to unplug the memory and plug back in and then the system has to read all the tracks again. I wonder if this is because I am using a Mini USB flash drives so that the memory stick do not protrude so much? Perhaps the mini USBs don't connect as well?
Re. 3, usb not being recognised. I changed to another make of mini-thumb drive (Sandisk) and the problem ceased.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back