Utterly unbelievable customer support! Anyone from MG like to comment?

Brake cleaner also very expensive by looks of it.
and i would like to know on what they used it , because if it was for the abs pump replacement it was a warranty job .

Is that it's 4th service?
2 nd but as i use it as a cab i requested the change of oil at 60k kms , it should have been at 98k but didnt expect to cost that much . obviously now i will not change at 98k but at 128k . but better replace earlier to remove the metals from initial wear .

so had my reduction gear oil changed , but they wrote down 2 , they are 1 litre bottles so should only require 1 , will be having a word with the manager
I was thinking those prices perhaps included labour, but then I had a closer look at the invoice and labour is charged separately.

I know the battery (presumably a C2032) was subsequently credited (so zero cost on invoice), but that's at least a pound over the odds; and the oil (£34/L from B&G) and AC filter are effectively around double the price you can get them for independent of what that dealer is charging, and brake cleaner around three times!

Can't help but think that dealer is a complete rip off.

Have they given you the reason yet for why they billed twice the amount of oil needed (according to the manual)? "Sir, we had to flush the system."?

I was thinking those prices perhaps included labour, but then I had a closer look at the invoice and labour is charged separately.

I know the battery (presumably a C2032) was subsequently credited (so zero cost on invoice), but that's at least a pound over the odds; and the oil (£34/L from B&G) and AC filter are effectively around double the price you can get them for independent of what that dealer is charging, and brake cleaner around three times!

Can't help but think that dealer is a complete rip off.

Have they given you the reason yet for why they billed twice the amount of oil needed (according to the manual)? "Sir, we had to flush the system."?
no not yet and the mg manager is a good friend so he will check because the service is not of mg exclusively but its a joint dealer thing wit land rover , bmw , mini and mg .

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom