V2L Voltage??

kiwibruce

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,
I have New Zealand market 2022 Mk MG ZS EV, I recently got a 3rd party V2L adapter as MG STILL hasn't released the MG V2L adapter!
NZ the voltage is 230/240 The guy that makes them has had one of his BYD Atto3 customers complain that the voltage out of the V2L is low so he asked me to check mine and see what the ZS was outputting... I just tested mine and Yep... coming out at 218 volts! (same as the BYD Atto 3)
Now I know China's voltage is 220v so I guess the MG is designed for that.
I am wondering if anyone in other markets (UK especially) have tested their voltage coming out of V2L adapters??? Would love to hear the results?

Thanks in advance

Bruce

volts
20230422_171003.jpg

Hi All,
I have New Zealand market 2022 Mk MG ZS EV, I recently got a 3rd party V2L adapter as MG STILL hasn't released the MG V2L adapter!
NZ the voltage is 230/240 The guy that makes them has had one of his BYD Atto3 customers complain that the voltage out of the V2L is low so he asked me to check mine and see what the ZS was outputting... I just tested mine and Yep... coming out at 218 volts! (same as the BYD Atto 3)
Now I know China's voltage is 220v so I guess the MG is designed for that.
I am wondering if anyone in other markets (UK especially) have tested their voltage coming out of V2L adapters??? Would love to hear the results?

Thanks in advance

Bruce

volts View attachment 17119

I have seen other posts that's as 218v to 220v so sounds about right

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom