Video Embargo

DON

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi all seen the video with Miles in the facelifted SZEV, any reason why all the main video makers ie Car Wow. Fullycharged, etc have not made any reviews normally their first in the queue, are MG holding them off :unsure:

I don't see MG getting much of a mention in the mainstream car channels. Wonder if they're out of favour?

I was surprised there were not more UK videos from the launch, last time there were loads of them, perhaps the people that did the last ones weren't invited this time around? (James&Kate, Planet Auto etc) I think the new guy from Fully Charged was there so maybe they'll be a video from them soon? Also its due to feature in the new Fifth Gear series which I think starts next week?

I thought there might be an embargo till dealers get their demo models. Also 3 - 4 hours is not enough time on press day to make a meaningful video with detailed impressions. Hopefully MG value people like James and Kate etc as I bought my ZS EV after seeing their review.

I thought there might be an embargo till dealers get their demo models. Also 3 - 4 hours is not enough time on press day to make a meaningful video with detailed impressions. Hopefully MG value people like James and Kate etc as I bought my ZS EV after seeing their review.
Miles did say on the podcast on Mon he didn't have time to make a proper video in the allotted time. He had the car.

Miles did say on the podcast on Mon he didn't have time to make a proper video in the allotted time. He had the car.
yeah, but still thought they'd be more 'first impression' type videos, the ones for the original zs ev weren't full reviews, just people saying what they thought as they drove around London!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom