Virtual Handbook?

Steptoe

Standard Member
Reaction score
Overheard today (so hearsay not fact!) that the facelift model will not have an actual handbook but that it will be 'in the car'.

As I was eavesdropping I didn't like to ask for clarification but I assume that this means that the information will be accessed via the touchscreen in the same way as we can look at the online version of the manual on our computer screens. This procedure is now commonplace for many electronic products but hopefully MG will still include a hard copy of a 'Quickstart Guide' to get folks new to EV's off the dealer's forecourt!

I'm not sure I've remembered this right*, but I think the current ZS has the manual in the infotainment system? Granted there's a physical copy as well.

* A couple of my recent vehicles had this, so mat well have got confused!

I'm not sure I've remembered this right*, but I think the current ZS has the manual in the infotainment system? Granted there's a physical copy as well.

* A couple of my recent vehicles had this, so mat well have got confused!
That one's a very basic guide.

I take it there's only something simple in the ZS then? I've not been in the car for a week!
I've just had another look, it's just a very basic guide to the infotainment stuff, under, Maintenance->Help.
I'm not sure if this was there before the update, I only noticed it just after.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom