Voice - doesn’t seem to hear?

blippy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Another thread about voice. So I tried “Hey MG” which came straight up. But doesn’t appear to “hear” anything else I then say. Also Siri doesn’t hear anything either.

I’m not actually sure which model I have, but it does have the hotspot function if that helps.

Another thread about voice. So I tried “Hey MG” which came straight up. But doesn’t appear to “hear” anything else I then say. Also Siri doesn’t hear anything either.

I’m not actually sure which model I have, but it does have the hotspot function if that helps.
Lay flowers on the dash and try again 😍

On the early release models of the Gen2 face lift model of the ZSEV - Only the higher spec Trophy Connect models came equipped with the voice command feature.
The Trophy Connect model at the time, was an extra £500 more expensive than the Trophy model.
Later, when MG removed the Sky roof from the higher spec models of the ZSEV they decided they would include the Connect feature on the higher spec model, to compensate for removing the glass Sky roof and increasing the screen price of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the early release models of the Gen2 face lift model of the ZSEV - Only the higher spec Trophy Connect models came equipped with the voice command feature.
The Trophy Connect model at the time, was an extra £500 more expensive than the Trophy model.
Later, when MG removed the Sky roof from the higher spec models of the ZSEV they decided they would include the Connect feature on the higher spec model, to compensate for removing the glass Sky roof and increasing the screen price of the car.
Mine is ZS TCLR MY2022-September Reg23-March. Hello MG can open sunroof for me. It never worked on call, text or nevigation. Touch screen call with Bluetooth works with phone book entry on my phone.

Anyone get phone call, text or navigation working?

Maybe I should try Android auto but I need to take phone out of my pocket. I may forget to take phone when I lock my car.

Edit: I can make phone call and navigate to the airport after all. I might not pronounce a name the "right" way for calling. Car map did not know the place I was looking for. Calling wife or navigate to home would work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom