Waiting on new car to arrive mid June

Hi this my third ev two renault zoes one 22kh on pcp £72 a month plus battery hire and 41kw which I purchased for £12500 and renault purchased it back least week for £11500 19,000 milels After 3 and half years.A loss of just £1000.Now purchased the mg 5 long range exclusive one week old ordered 3 October. From Chorley motor. Wasn't sure it frist as it looks a little dated but pleasantly surprised how nice it looks and drives in my opinion better build quality than the zoe but never any issues after 6 years of driving the zoe. There No charging time option. I'v fitted a wifi breaker 63A plug in the evening and 12.30am comes on and off 4.30am. So no problem about setting time on the car . Also Reading about the sat nev not been very good better using apple play or android play I'v used all week with no problems so far maybe early days not sure. 11sec for screen start up. Worst part no pre heater facility which I do miss. There's a few things that are lacking but safety features spot on The new mg 5 mark 2 will have and many more but the still as the 61kw battery and 250 range Have no regret love it worth waiting for

Hi howie 1971 Been driving ev for over 6 years. Never looked back. Slow down slightly quicker then with normal fuel car to put some power Back into the battery and nice even acceleration when pulling away apart from busy junctions where I'll put into the fast mode then back in echo or normal mode as much as I can round in built-up areas. I'v always let the battery go to round 20% left before charging. I use octopus energy tariffs for ev cars 12.30 am till 4.30am then again next day in which time the car is fully charged both my old renault zoe was still getting the same mileage as I was when new. I'm sure you'll never go back regards Robert

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom