Wallbox customer service escalation

BrianthatiscalledBrian

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi, Anybody have any experience of escalating service cases with Wallbox ? I seem to be caught in an infinite support loop with Wallbox customer service over a clearly defective Wallbox Pulsar Max.
I've performed diagnostics as requested, my installer came back and tried to run diagnostics but apart from a green LED shining the unit is completely dead, the latest request from Wallbox is a "picture of the inside of the box". My charger has been down for a month now and i've just about had enough, they should have sent replacement unit weeks ago and now they just seem to be stringing me along.
I've requested escalation contact details but if anyone's done this already i'd be grateful for their experience.
Cheers, Nick.

I had a similar thing with my house battery, where they ignored me. Go to Martin Lewis's website, Money Saving Expert and download a template complaint letter citing the Consumer Rights Act 2015. I got a prompt reply and an amicable resolution.

I had a similar thing with my house battery, where they ignored me. Go to Martin Lewis's website, Money Saving Expert and download a template complaint letter citing the Consumer Rights Act 2015. I got a prompt reply and an amicable resolution.
Great suggestion, only challenge i need to figure out is how is get Wallbox to respond given that i purchased their product via the installer which i guess is a fairly common situation. To be fair the installer has been ok, Wallbox have been awful, so need to figure out where my complaint needs to be aimed at without upsetting my installer.

If your installer bought the Wallbox then it is up to them to sort it not you as you didn't buy it. Your installer should just swap it out if they can't get it to work. Did you pay by credit card?
No, paid bank transfer as he was a small local business, obviously regret that now !

For future reference ... you can pay only a small amount on CC and the balance by bank transfer, and you'd still have Section 75 protection. The important part is the value of the contract, not how much was paid using finance. So as long as the contract value was>£100 then you'd be covered by S75, even if you only paid £10 or less on CC.

For higher value contracts I try to do belts and braces ... e.g. when buying my MG4 I paid the deposit (£349) using CC and the balance using debit card. So if I ever get an issue that the dealer blanks me about I'll still have S75 protection. :)

I'd agree that you are getting annoyed at the wrong people though I can understand why you'd want to deal with them direct in the hopes of a quicker solution.
Local business or not your installer is responsible to you, not wallbox so if you get no answer you should dump it in his lap.

Anyone any idea where to send that complaint template suggested above. Is there an address or email address that you have used that's not the same useless service contact detail ?

If you're not getting anywhere with the address you have used, do a search for CEO email addresses on google. I'm sure there's a list somewhere of addresses so you can send to them direct, it sometimes gets action faster.

According to Companies House the registered office address is:
378-380 Deansgate, Manchester, United Kingdom, M3 4LY

Wallbox appears to be a Spanish company with only one director

1714201392334.png

If you're not getting anywhere with the address you have used, do a search for CEO email addresses on google. I'm sure there's a list somewhere of addresses so you can send to them direct, it sometimes gets action faster.
Hhmmm, ( somewhat off topic but...) maybe time to try this with the MG4 saggy undertray debacle ? 🤔
( apologies)

According to Companies House the registered office address is:
378-380 Deansgate, Manchester, United Kingdom, M3 4LY

Wallbox appears to be a Spanish company with only one director

View attachment 26093
A CEO born in 1985 ? But surely 12 is too young to be a CEO ?
I'm feeling sooooo oooold 🫣

A CEO born in 1985 ? But surely 12 is too young to be a CEO ?
I'm feeling sooooo oooold 🫣
I've got some breaking news for you.....😁

The first time I had that feeling was many years ago when I discovered a work colleague wasn't even born when I had started work.

I'm obviously missing something here...1985....12 years old ? 🤷‍♂️
It's what happens when you get senior - time just telescopes down. Haven't come across a copper older than 12 for decades.... 🤔

I've got some breaking news for you.....😁

The first time I had that feeling was many years ago when I discovered a work colleague wasn't even born when I had started work.
I'm measuring it by dances done -
Northern soul, disco, punk, new romantic, indie, rave ( lasted 20 years 😎), then you realise you're dad dancing 😱 and finally the zimmer frame shuffle... 😴😴😴 good times 🤸🤸🤸

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom