• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Wanted WANTED MG ZS EV Spare wheel kit

Pontyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Want to purchase the above to fit 2022 model with 18 inch diameter wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to purchase the above to fit 2022 model with 18 inch diameter wheel.
Don't get hung up on looking for 18" rim that's not the most important you're looking for if you're searching for a space saver (which I presume you are) spare wheel. Since space savers are as the name implies thinner the tyres are a different profile and designed to run at higher inflation pressures and short distances up to 50 mph. Therefore need to get the stud spacing right but there is a lot of leeway on the overall rolling diameter. I would therefore imagine that the Space-Saver for the 2019 Gen 1 ZS EV (not the ICE ZS which has a different hub) would fit and have a close enough rolling diameter, but confirm with your dealer.

Thank you for the advice.
Am booked into dealer tomorrow, so will pursue it with them.

Thank you for the advice.
Am booked into dealer tomorrow, so will pursue it with them.
There used to be on ebay an MG dealer in Norfolk I believe who sold both ZS ICE and ZS EV space-savers at a very reasonable price complete with a car jack and polystyrene incert for the jack. About £125 I believe from memory

Here is one I just found for MG ZS EV 2017 to present day with jack but no incert

16″ SPACE SAVER SPARE WHEEL + TOOL KIT FITS MG ZS EV (2017-PRESENT DAY) | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you thinking of Buckingham & Stanley?
That's where I bought my MG5 Space Saver and Full Size spares.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom